Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1Day oF my lyf

Chapter One: TEA
7 P.M.


I came to my room. I disturbed shailu from his sleep, asked him if he would like some tea. 'YES" he said. Went outside to shop to get milk or milk powder whichever lasts longer. Thinking about how the day went so,tensions of the job etc. Had a small altercation with the shopkeeper over a few rupees as he raised prices of some articles overnight.

Chapter Two: SHAILU

7:45 P.M.


Me: Tea is ready, get up shailu.
Shailu: (Having tea, I was expecting he would appreciiate my effort and offcourse Tea but Aaaallllll Izzz Vaaaaaiiiinnn....I mean all in vain) Kya yaar zindagi jhand (Barbaad) ho gayi hai is night shift k chakkar mein.
Shailu (He works in wipro BPO in night shift for last two months)


Shailu: Saali Zindagi Ki Gaadi Chal To Rahi Hai Magar12 Ghantey Late


   Now-a-days this has become my daily routine, but today shailu's words swept to some corner of my mind and I could feel the pain in his words of having a disturbed rather reversed lfe cycle.My day was coming to and End and His starting. What a life..? looks like m in india and he is in US.




Chapter Three: GIRL IN MY LIFE
11:30 P.M.


Still the same thoughts are passing through the passage of my mind and image appearing is of my best friend - ESHA.
She is working with one of the India's top 5 IT giants in support dept. and always has weird day, afternoon or night shifts.
And the icing on the cake is provided by the traffic which nearly consumes 5 hrs. in to & fro motion. It was in the start of her job that she used to crib about her job but now she doesn't, but it's the two years back memories which brought her image alive in my thoughts.

Chapter Four: ESHA

Esha, a 25 year old girl who looks like 15 or 16 minor.(luk @ her pic in red shirt)


A simple but strong happy-go-lucky girl who earns a new dream in every 2 hrs of her sleep & the pt. is, she remembers the minutest of details of each of her last 7-10 days dreams.Elegance and grace is something which comes naturally to her.


Requisites to be her friend:
-> You have to be yourself, natural and down to earth
-> You should be able to understand humor in which she laughs utterly even if there is no humor at ol.
-> (This should be the first point actually, this is a requisite for most of the girls) You should be able to talk and produce talks endlessly. Trust me girl will not even require food or sleep if she can have someone to talk to for even more than 24 hrs.


-> You should like actually love romantic movies
-> You have to hang out between 6-10 in the evening, she just cannot stay at home in evening
-> You should be able to dance and if not then at least appreciate her dance and especially Food(Mind IT).


Things She Does these days: If you are chatting with her, then and you are on gtalk then she would request you to chat in group chat with anyone of her friends, and she would  tell both of her friends that they are not good at group chatting.


Everything apart if she is not Phunsukh Wangddu(Aamir) of 3 Idiots then she definitely PIYA, the girl you would love to have as girl next to your door.



You might not feel over ecstatic while sharing some moments with her but you will cherish those moments forever in your life whenever you will remember them.
Above all she makes me feel special like a girl friend, cares for me like a mother and enjoys with me like a true friend.
   Friends this is my Best Friend --- Esha




Chapter Five: Sleep






Chapter ka naam padh kr samajh nahi aaya kya...bhaiya neend aa rahi hai, I am going to sleep with a hope to make a new start tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a big day for me.
Gud Nite.
or haan dont forget to put comments.



















7 comments:

  1. I can just say "Thanks a Lot " ,the blog's written beautifully and one thing u forgot to mention as a rquisite for being my friend is that " u shud try to write mails for me " (hehe)
    And i think u r doing a fine job ..
    Keep posting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur blog reminds me the song... "Mein shyar to nahi, magar e haseen jab se dekha tujhko, mujhko shyari aa gai"... :-)

    Very well written..Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more thing...whenever she says 'hehehe' always read it as 'Khi Khi Khi - Kameeni hansi'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog achha likh lete hain aap.....
    apni GF ki khoob taareef ki hai,,,,sahi hai, aashiq log naye naye tareeke dhoond hi lete apne GF ko khush karne ke.....
    nice blog yaar....words nicely chosen,,,, but samajh aa raha hai ki din bhar kis khayalon mein khoye rehte hain ....
    i dont know ur roomie... but m sure startin k baad usko lag raha hoga ki "achha role hoga mera is blog mein"... sry shailu

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chapter 2 : Shailu...a touching story i must say..
    I know you understand Shailu's pain..even I do..and since the day you left, things has gone even worse for him..now there is nobody to ask him for tea or something else you know..
    I can imagine a morning wen he'll come back from his disgusting job (Welcome to HP total care), highly frustrated and torchered by his daily schedule..storming inside like a misfired torpedo.. breaking all the thing he get..blowing his laptop's brain out..yelling and shouting..pulling his hair off and den silently landing in state of deep trauma..
    I know if thing will not improve for him this morning will come soon..perhaps sooner than i anticipate..

    ReplyDelete